Winter's Edge RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

4 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post by Sethrial Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Here's where you can put your character's backstory, if you feel like it. It isn't required.

Sethrial
Admin

https://wintersedgerp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Sethrial Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Quick example for how to introduce yourself

Name:
Appearance:
Why I came here:

Sethrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethrial Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

So if I were playing it would be something like

Name: Sethrial MacCoill
Race: Fae
Appearance: Fivish feet tall, short, feathery hair, pale skin, dark eyes, and a slight ethereal quality that's hard to pin down, but makes me look just other enough to know I'm not human
Why I came here: for the adventure, of course! I've heard there there are interesting happenings around these parts and needed to see for myself.

That's a pretty sparse version. You can get as detailed as you want with it, and feel free to add in any special skills or knowledge you bring to the table. A lot of who your characters are and what they've done is going to come out in the story, so don't feel like you need to tell your life story in your introduction.

Sethrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppel Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Character's Name: Finral Arrior.
Race: Bird-Man.
Appearance: Sparrow like feathers; 6'0''. Tan skinned; white hair pulled back into a top knot. Short beak. Sharp Green eyes. Talons for feet.
Preferred weapon: Spear.
Abilities: Can transform arms into wings;
Weaknesses: Can't fly with a heavy load, so armor isn't something he can't appreciate.
Why I came here: I've traveled a lot around the world, flying high and loving adventure. Upon coming to these lands, I've got a gut feeling I can't shake that there's something I need to do here. Instinct is a hard feeling to ignore.
Doppel
Doppel

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Jayla Soluto

Post by Soluto Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Name: Jayla Soluto
Race: human
Appearance: about 5'9" nothing seems out of place when you first see him other then his choice of clothes seem like a strange mix robes and tattered cloth. However the way he carries him self seems like is he isn't all quite there and he seems rather eccentric but an odd intelligence like he knows more then he leaves you to believe. Ethier that or he is just mad.
Why I came here: traveled the land as a barbarian using action and anger to protect others while enjoying the "fun" and simplicity of travel. But one day he just wanted to understand more, better control his anger, study more of the world and the marvels of magic just because! while continuing to protect others, and still having his "fun" of course. So he began to study magic and the world.
Now as a traveling wizard he seeks knowledge beyond the simple while just enjoying the little things, like freaking out over a butterfly, or wondering why he doesn't have a cup of water yet...he ordered 5 mins ago...or did he? Questions questions. Anger lends to madness..er..something... it seems when you start studing magical things, out of no where because you just wanted to one day. Tis fun Thou.

Soluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Teflon88 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Name: Grimrarar
Race: Orc
Appearance: Weathered, typically hooded. Wears tan garb with a 2 flag battle standard waving the Brownfoot Clan's emblem
Why I came here: I Grimrarar Refounder and current War Shaman of the Brownfoot Clan, claim this area for the Brownfoot. We shall use this area as a new base of operations for the return of Winter's Edge to the rightful inhabitants. I also seek relics of the past that could be useful in future battles.

Teflon88

Back to top Go down

Post by Overlord Rek Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Name: Rek
Race: human (werewolf)
Appearance: 6'2" tall, typical Viking garb in red and black with a wolf head helm, long dark dreadlocked hair, carries a double headed axe, scarred from battle. He seems a bit feral...

Why I came here: He happened upon the area in his travels, but something in the air brought him to this place. He needs to find out what it is.

Overlord Rek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethrial Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 am

A party of four seems like a good number to get started. Can you guys see the "sethrial's awesome adventure" thread and post in it? Thats where the rp will be happening. Go ahead and get yourselves into the area, and maybe start talking to one another.

Sethrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum